Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer
English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday 5 October 2012

Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan


Cover


Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan adalah album keempat penyanyi asal Filipina Christian Bautista. Album ini dirilis pada tanggal 20 Agustus 2009 di Filipina dibawah label Universal Records.

       


Dirilis         :    20 Agustus 2009
Direkam     :    2009
Genre         :    Pop
Durasi        :    75:26
Label          :    Universal Philippines
Produser    :    Kathleen Dy-Go, Ito Rapadas



Daftar Lagu :


1. Tell Me Your Name
2. I Remember the Girl
3.  Afraid for Love to Fade
4.  I Have Fallen in Love
5.  Please Be Careful with My Heart
6.  My Girl My Woman My Friend
7.  Beautiful Girl
8.  Can't We Start Over Again
9.  Be Gentle
10.  Stay My Love
11.  Afterglow
12.  A Love to Last a Lifetime
13.  Here and Now
14.  Constant Change
15.  Deep in My Heart
16.  Refrain
17.  Can We Just Stop and Talk a While
18.  So I'll Go
     19.  A Heart's Journey



*Download Album :   [Universal Records Philippines]

*) Berisi Lagu di Album Romance Revisited, foto Album dan Lirik Lagu

    [ dengan password : amorabista ]



1 comment: